Friday, March 23, 2012

Cadbury Mini Eggs - video review

With Easter coming soon I couldn't help but put up a review for Cadbury Mini Eggs. Enjoy.



I did a little messing about with the video after shooting to try to get rid of the shaky camera, but ultimately decided to post it as is. I know these videos can be a bit shaky. I'm working on a plan for a set up where the camera will be mounted, but I've got to get some new equipment first. Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Keep your eyes peeled here for a number of bonus reviews in the coming weeks. Please click here for more in the written review or check out all the reviews on the Reviews Page.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know Geoff...I think they deserve at least a 4! Give me the rest of yours...you don't appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. too late, Erica ate them all as soon as she heard I didn't like them. Also my dad pointed out to me that some people maybe let the outer shell melt off before biting into it... which would probably fix my issue with it. Still I stand by my rating.

      Delete